This award recognizes excellence, innovation and cooperation with regard to management and administration of public works projects through the alliance of the managing agency, consultant and contractor.
Awards are given in four divisions:
- Projects less than $5 million
- Projects of $5 million, but less than $25 million
- Projects of $25 million to $75 million
- Projects more than $75 million
and five categories:
- Structures—to include public structure preservation/rehabilitation, municipal buildings, parks, etc.
- Transportation—to include roads, bridges, mass transit, etc.
- Environment—to include treatment and recycling facilities, landfill reclamation projects, sewer projects, etc.
- Historical Restoration/Preservation—to include historical restoration, preservation and adaptive reuse of existing buildings, structures, and facilities, etc.
- Disaster or Emergency Construction/Repair—to include the techniques and timing for safety, community relations, environmental protection, adverse conditions and additional considerations.
This award is sponsored by the Awards Committee.
Application Submittal (by August 15 each year):
Submit applications by the deadline identified in the application by one of the following methods.
- Dropbox – Using your own Dropbox account (the application is free to download), email your submittal to email@example.com. Please send a separate email to Jonathon Neumann advising that you submitted an application on Dropbox.
- Email – Send by email to Jonathon Neumann, digital copies of the nomination form and supporting documentation. Send more than one email if necessary.